Join Our Team
At Cormart, the backbone of our success has always been our people. From our dedicated sales and support teams to our technical experts and engineers, we seek diversified and gifted talents from all over.
Join our team of over 800 nationwide staff and become part of our journey to be Nigeria’s most innovative and diversified chemical company. You will be challenged in a fast growing and ever changing work environment, ripe with new opportunities to get the most out of your career. You’ll also get to work across multiple locations and engage partners from all over the world.
We believe in capturing the best talent and investing our future in the right hands. Whether you’re interested in production, administration or sales, we guarantee a welcoming environment where you can share ideas and be part of our success story.
To join us, please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the most diversified chemical companies in Nigeria, opportunities to add value are endless. You will be charged with owning products and processes from the beginning, and you’ll also get to work with great people. At Cormart, we believe in working in a safe space to share knowledge and grow.
Our culture is based on hard working and innovative attitudes. If you think you have what it takes to rise to the challenge, apply to one of our experienced or graduate openings now.
2024 Graduate Trainee ProgramOur Graduate Trainee Program seeks smart, young university graduates to step into the future with us. We aim to empower people to grow their career, gain insight and do work that matters, supported by a community that values diversity and cares about the individual. The program is designed to provide you with invaluable learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary experienced professionals to help you make the most of your early years in the workforce. Our rotation scheme ensures that trainees gather knowledge from all aspects of the business and are stationed where is best suited for them. As you apply, we encourage you to consider which business area best aligns with your qualification, interest, and passion as you take advantage of this opportunity to work with the best. We welcome candidates with an innovative mindset, a passion for excellence, collaboration, and a commitment to providing outstanding solutions to come do work that matters and thrive with us. Requirements
- Minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering, or related fields of study.
- 0-2 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) applications
- Willingness to work in any of our locations within and outside Nigeria
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2023